Friday 22 June 2012

x SAnnGgUp Wei!!

HUh!! can't register my course...
no..no..no.. i don't want to stay much longer.. not willing.huhuhu..
actually i had another reason, person that i like didn't like me, so, let it like that.
why..why..and why?? i think, that is not my fault because they send the verification through wrong email..
its alright, i know, that for my sake.
however, this situation scared me so much.
moreover, many project to be made. TIRED U KNOW!!! haish..
need to be strong.. my friend also.. don't give up buddy. Alert is the most important thing during study in college..
if not, juz leave behind..know nothing.. LEMBAp sangat pom x bley jugak..hhehehe...
letih nie..nak wat presentation fizik plak uh... MY FAtE, be the first presenter.
 Padan la muke aq..( tue laa.. lambat sangat bertindak. lebih kurang macam siput sedut la kot.. plezz la jgn istilahkan dengan siput lain) klu bley, x mo la jadi siput..

No comments:

Post a Comment