Monday 18 June 2012

Horrible, trouble..smua ader..

MasyaAllah... banyak giler kot kerja kena buat..
be patient Wahida...
lots of thing need to do, but me??
huh..nothing i do..hehehe.. just talking..
when tired, i eat..
same like others, just talking, surf internet, surf information,
but blank document will produced. huhuhu...
actually i less confident to do my research on mice, less hard work, less information, so many less....
haish, kesimpulannya, PEMALAS KOT...huhu. ditambah ngan lembab sikit,
almaklumlah, pernah dikategorikan sebagai little slow lady..its ok, i remind it..
InsyaAllah, if i had time, opportunity or chance, i will change my attitude..
but i also always remind myself,
" force yourself to try the best , don't wait until it comes to us ( very lazy if just wait what i want ) "
so, now i need to force myself to complete my work.. although, it quite hard, i need to be tough.

2 comments: