Friday 25 March 2011

My Cute Friends

i love them.....
i will missed them..
oh no! they will be taken by their owner soon..
i really hope that i will have another chance to see them next time.
they are so cute.
for the whole two days i spend time with them,
they were so nice, always make me happy and sleepy..
starting from the first day i was take care of them,
they just ate and slept.. sometimes played each other...
i will hold them in my arm while they were sleeping...
so sweet... my heart will entirely blooming when saw them...
Both of them are so special............

7 comments:

  1. my lovely cats..
    thanks for make my weekend so wonderful
    i will miss you all
    miss me too okay!..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me 2..i love neko and meme...
    it make my weekend wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just have to accept the fact that when we meet someone or something, then one day we'll also leave them-by death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes when we love someone or something we must let it go...

    ReplyDelete