Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lost

i had lost my things,
sometimes i got it back,
sometimes i never got it back,
i had lost in some question.....
finally, i still got the answer,
i had lost my mind.
but slowly it will back to normal.
i had lost my strength in study,
but my brother is there to bring it back.
that was before..........
but now...
what i had lost,
my mind, my strength,
its really hard to get it back..
however,
i had lost my brother,
i will never got him back...
but, he's still there...
deep in my heart.

8 comments:

  1. keep patience, he will always remain in your heart as long as you never forget him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our life like a wheel sometimes up and sometimes down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost is better than being leaved right..??
    to me lost is some kind of puzzle that keep people remember of what they done on past...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the moment to remember
    is the best moment..
    cheer up again and he still beside you
    where ever you are..

    ReplyDelete
  5. petient is my word
    but to see you happy go lucky is my wish
    so, dont give up and be the best!
    good luck my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. be patient..because we can not change the things that have happened and we did not predict our future..everyone will die..just a different time...life with happiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes if we lost something...then we will realize it is so meaningfull to us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks you all..
    your support make realise that lifes needs to go on..
    people who are still alive.. i need to appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete